After logging into Skype and Yahoo Messenger user receives unknown automatic messages from the contact lists.
Please refer to the attached screenshots.
Checked below Registry path and found incorrect startup entry of JUSCHED.EXE.
Deleted the file from c:\windows folder and cleared the Messages History from the respective Messengers.
Note: The genuine Java(TM) Update Scheduler (jusched.exe) file should be available in the path where Java is installed default on the system and not in \windows folder.
- FAQ Home
- eScan for Windows
- Registration and Activation
- eScan for Linux
- eScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac
- Mailscan for Linux
- eScan for Android
- Documents / User Guides
- eScan 14 with Cloud
- Release Notes
- MS-SQL (Installation / Troubleshooting)
- eScan Mobility Management (EMM / eScan MDM)
- eScan Mobile Security for iOS
- Procedure to block all the sites and allow only particular websites
- Procedure to block a/few site/sites using eScan web protection
- SQL Server Log Files
- eScan icon not loading on windows 7 startup
- How to restore the default eScan Spam rules in the eMail Client
You can comment this FAQ