How can I access the eScan Web-console?
You can access to the eScan web-console in 3 Ways.
1. From the eScan server system.
2. From a system in the local network other than the eScan Server system.
3. eScan Web-console over the Web.
On the eScan server system.
1. Goto Start >> All Programs >> eScan for Windows >> eScan Management Console . (This will open the Internet Explorer and will show you the Certificate page. Click on "Continue to this website (not recommended). " or install the certificate.
Refer to the below link which shares procedure on How to install the SSL Certificate:
2. You can login with the user as "Root" and the password set during installation.
From a system in the local network other than the eScan Server system
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. In the address bar type
https://ip-address of the eScan server system:10443
Eg: If eScan server is installed on a system with the IP-address as 192.168.0.4, the webconsole address will be https://192.168.0.4:10443
3. You can login with the user as "Root" and the password set during installation.
Accessing the eScan Web-console over the Web
You need to a Public ip-address assigned to the eScan server system.
Eg: If the public ip-address assigned to the eScan server system is 220.127.116.11, then you can access the eScan web-console by accessing.
Please Note: If you have a Firewall between the eScan server and the Machine outside the local network. You will need to allow the communication on port 10443, to be able to access the Web-console successfully.