- FAQ Home
- eScan for Windows
- Registration and Activation
- eScan for Linux
- eScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac
- Mailscan for Linux
- eScan for Android
- Documents / User Guides
- eScan 14 with Cloud
- Release Notes
- MS-SQL (Installation / Troubleshooting)
- eScan Mobility Management (EMM / eScan MDM)
- eScan Mobile Security for iOS
- Procedure to block all the sites and allow only particular websites
Procedure to block all the sites and allow only particular websites 1. Open "escan Protection Centre".2. Goto Web Protection>>Settings>>Adult>>Custom.3. Select the "Block Web access" radio button.4. ...
- Procedure to block a/few site/sites using eScan web protection
Procedure to block a/few site/sites using eScan web protection 1. Open "escan Protection Centre". 2. Goto Web Protection>>Settings>>Adult>>Custom. 3. Select the "Active" radio button. ...
- Pendrive not scanning if gaming mode is enable.
Please be informed that If you have enabled "Gaming Mode" of eScan and in End-Point secutiry if "Do virus scan" is enabled, then in this ...
- Pre-requisites for remote installation on eScan Client systems
After loggin into the escan web console, below errors might be found while getting connection status of a client pc not having eScan installed on it.Error ...
- Privacy control cross marked and only setting tab is highlighted.
Please note that you will only be able to start the privacy control by going to "settings" and selecting any of the checkbox under "auto ...
- PC runs slow after installing eScan anti-virus
: PC runs slow after installing eScan anti-virus : Generally after any Anti-Virus installation, there will be a minor difference in the systems performance, since the ...
- Problem While installing Printer driver when USB printer is plugged in.
PROBLEM : While installing Printer driver following error was appearing when USB printer is plugged in. “the specified port is unknown” Resolution: 1. Open Registry Editor. 2. Go to ...