A B C D E F G H I K L M P R S T U W
- I get the error message "Key not present in our database" while activating the license key online?
"Key not present in our database" error message while activating the license key online
Check if the license key you are entering is exactly as ...
- Invalid license key during registration
Invalid license key while adding a new license key for registration
Check 1: Check if the key being entered is correct and as mentioned in ...
- I get the error message "Another Standard key cannot be added...." while adding a new license key?
"Sorry! Another Standard Key cannot be added before activating the existing Standard Key" error message while adding a new license key
You can enter up to ...
- I get the message "Key already exists"?
"Key already exists" error message while entering a license key
This message is displayed when the license Key being entered by you is already present in ...
- I get the message "Your contract period is over, Please renew"?
Escan already installed and activated and after few days it starts giving message as "Your contract period is over, Please renew"
Either the license key ...
- If the USB is not being blocked after inserting
If the USB is not being blocked after inserting
1) Check if the "End point security" feature is started.
2) Check if the "Enable USB control" option ...
- It is not Scanning the USB even after EPS is enable
1)Check if the "Enable USB control" option is chcek marked
2)Check if the USB device is not added in the "Whitelist". and it is seletected as ...
- I get the error message "Activation failed! Please check your proxy settings and try again later" (at the time of activating eScan)?
Check the proxy settings of the Update menu. Perform the following steps to change the settings:
1. Go to eScan Protection Center. 2. Click the Update ...
- I get the message "Key Already activated elsewhere or the key does not belong to this computer!"?
"Key Already activated elsewhere or the key does not belong to this computer!"?
Scenario 1: You have a SOHO product installed with a single user license ...
- ieframe.dll error while browsing
When browsing https://localhost:10443/webmain.dll or http://127.0.0.1:10443, some users may observe the following error:
This error has been observered only in IE8.
Solution offered:- Please go to the ...
- Internal Error !!!
While performaing a manual scan or on system startup a message pops-up as below:"Internal Error!!! this could be because of incorrect system date setting or ...
- I have rebuild/reinstalled my system, and the old activation code is not accepted. What should I do?
You will have to send the Activation details from the rebuild/reinstalled machine to email@example.com To get the Activation details from your machine, please follow ...
- I get the message "This license key is not valid for eScan xxxxx Version 14.x"?
You might get this message if you are trying to activate V11 license key on V14.
Please Note: The V11 to V14 upgrade is not free, ...
- I have installed eScan Corporate 360 but "Mobile Device Management" tab is inactive ?
If you have installed eScan Corporate 360 you will be able to see the eScan Mobile Device Management tab in the left menu when you login ...
- Is eScan affected by FTP vulnerability CVE-2008-1221?
This is a very old vulnerability,it has been patched and eScan users are safe from the said vulnerability by the virtue of using the latest ...
- I mistakenly deleted device from the anti-theft Portal. How can I Add it again?
Whenever you delete a device from the Anti-theft portal, all setings from the device are automatically deleted. To add the device again,
open eScan App on device and go to anti-theft or Contact Backup and add account (already registered with eScan).
Re-login to the eScan Anti-theft portal. The device will be added to the listed devices. ...
- I installed escan, but I am not able to see the location of the device on portal as well as on device. Why?
It is because of the following reasons –
When you open eScan for the first time after installation, it asks permission to use location of the device,
at this time you tapped on “Don’t Allow”. In this case eScan will not be able to trace the location of your device.
To resolve this issue please do the following –
1. Go to Settings on your device.
2. Go to Privacy
3. Ensure that the Location Services is tuned On.
4. Now turn on the Location services for eScan. ...
- I logged in to my Facebook account using Facebook Privacy feature. Can I Sign in to multiple accounts simultaneously?
Currently eScan allows you to Sign in to only one account at a time. You can Sign in to another account by logging out of the existing account.
Steps to follow –
1. Open eScan on device.
2. Go to settings
3. Tap on Logout Facebook under General.
4. Go back and open Facebook Privacy.
Tap on Add Account and configure settings for the account as desired by you. ...
- I took backup of the data from device, where can I access the backed up data?
eScan will take backup of the data directly on to the anti-theft portal. You can access the backup files using the following steps –
1. Go to eScan Anti-theft Portal.
2. Login to your account using valid credentials.
3. Select device
4. Click on View Details under Backup.
It displays the time stamp of the Last backup taken along with option to download the backed up file. ...
- I am changing my Phone number; will I be able to use Anti-theft and Backup / Restore features using my earlier credentials?
Yes, eScan functionality is not dependent on phone number. ...
- Is eScan Mobile/Tablet Security available for free?
eScan Mobile/Tablet Security has an evaluation period of 30 days, during which the product is available full featured. After the evaluation ends you need to ...
- Is Containerization available with all group types?
Containerization is available with COD and BYOD group types. It is NOT avaialable with the MDM group type. ...