- FAQ Home
- eScan for Windows
- Registration and Activation
- eScan for Linux
- eScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac
- Mailscan for Linux
- eScan for Android
- Documents / User Guides
- eScan 14 with Cloud
- Release Notes
- MS-SQL (Installation / Troubleshooting)
- eScan Mobility Management (EMM / eScan MDM)
- eScan Mobile Security for iOS
- File being deleted directly instead of being disinfected or quarantined
Open the eScan protection center > File antivirus > Objects > Check if the “action in case of virus detection” is set to disinfect and ...
- Files needs to be excluded from being scanned by eScan monitor
Open the eScan protection center > File antivirus > Objects > Exclude by Mask > Add/Delete > enter the file name > Add > Ok If ...
- firefox.exe not working
The Application (Firefox) may not open while opening from its shortcut stored on the desktop or even by executing the application file "firefox.exe" from the default installed ...
- From where will I get the activation code?
If you have already activated the product you can get the activation code from In eScan Products Start>>Programs>>eScan for windows>>escan registration In Mailscan ...
- Firewall IP List getting disappear from zone rule
In such case when system is started and we don't find valid IP address range, the firewall module will be forced to AllowAll mode. ...
- From where can I purchase eScan Mobile/Tablet Security?
eScan Mobile/Tablet Security can be purchased from the Google Play store or the eScan Website. ...