- FAQ Home
- eScan for Windows
- Registration and Activation
- eScan for Linux
- eScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac
- Mailscan for Linux
- eScan for Android
- Documents / User Guides
- eScan 14 with Cloud
- Release Notes
- MS-SQL (Installation / Troubleshooting)
- eScan Mobility Management (EMM / eScan MDM)
- eScan Mobile Security for iOS
eScan Registration and Activation related topics and FAQs
Page 2 out of 3 Pages
- I get the message "Key Already activated elsewhere or the key does not belong to this computer!"?
- I get the error message "Activation failed! Please check your proxy settings and try again later" (at the time of activating eScan)?
- What if I have lost the activation code?
- From where will I get the activation code?
- Do we need to activate all Microworld Products (eScan/Mailscan/X-spam)?
- Upgrade License Key from 10.x to 11.x
- I get the message "Your contract period is over, Please renew"?
- I get the message "Key already exists"?
- I get the error message "Another Standard key cannot be added...." while adding a new license key?
- Invalid license key during registration