Banking login pages are not displayed (These are generally https sites). The customer reported that the issue started after installing eScan on the system.
1. Normal browsing is proper.
2. Https sites like gmail, yahoomail also open correctly
3. Banking login pages are not displayed with Status as "Done" at the bottom.
4. The issue is only seen with IE, Mozilla and Chrome work fine.
Things tried on the system and the issue still persists.
1. Scanned the system no infection
2. eScan was uninstalled and system rebooted and checked
3. Removed IE8, checked with IE7.
4. Checked with IE6
5. Reinstalled IE7.
All worked fine after restart.
- FAQ Home
- eScan for Windows
- Registration and Activation
- eScan for Linux
- eScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac
- Mailscan for Linux
- eScan for Android
- Documents / User Guides
- eScan 14 with Cloud
- Release Notes
- MS-SQL (Installation / Troubleshooting)
- eScan Mobility Management (EMM / eScan MDM)
- eScan Mobile Security for iOS
- I get the message "Key already exists"?
- DOS Based Application sometimes doesn't work after installing eScan
- Error: "Generic Host Process..". Internet stops working
- Cannot Copy-Paste any file or folder
- "System Shutdown countdown". PC restarts frequently
You can comment this FAQ