1) Telnet to port 25 & 26 (or any other configured port) & check whether mailscan & mailserver both are responding.
Ex.c:\>telnet 192.168.0.1 25
(If mailscan or mailserver are not responding then you need to reconfigure the SMTP port settings in respective products.)
2) In mailscan check below folders if large number of emails/files are stuck.
If files are stuck then restart mailscan service.Wait for 2 minutes & make sure below processes are started.
- FAQ Home
- eScan for Windows
- Registration and Activation
- eScan for Linux
- eScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac
- Mailscan for Linux
- eScan for Android
- Documents / User Guides
- eScan 14 with Cloud
- Release Notes
- MS-SQL (Installation / Troubleshooting)
- eScan Mobility Management (EMM / eScan MDM)
- eScan Mobile Security for iOS
- Invalid license key during registration
- After Installing eScan, users/recepients receive a notification emails
- What does the entry "deleteFlags" under mailscan.ini stands for
- How to view Quarantined and HAM emails
- RASPOP - mails not delivered
You can comment this FAQ